The mediator does not enforce a decision on the individuals, but helps guide them in reaching a solution. Since the individuals involved in the dispute, play active roles in resolving the program, they usually are comfortable and supportive of the solution.
Successful mediations often result in written agreements that are signed by both individuals in a dispute. If the parties do not reach a mutually agreeable solution, either or both of the parties may still file a court action.
Mediation procedures are voluntary, and usually take place in one or more sessions. The mediator’s role is to work with both parties in a dispute to identify the issues, reduce misunderstandings, clarify priorities, vent emotions, find points of agreement, explore new areas of compromise, and negotiate an agreement.
- Mediators are Certified Professionals
- Mediation is Confidential
- Less Costly than a Lawyer and Court Fees
- San Diego Superior Courts Supports Mediation
- Day, Evening or Weekend Appointments Offered
- Locations throughout San Diego County and the United States of America
- You Control the Outcome
- To Resolve a Dispute to Give You Peace